The land plots base of EDS-Development, ready for construction of SPS, presents 12 facilities for solar power stations with a capacity of 1 MW. Definition into a separate group is connected with the peculiarities of the legislation on the application of different rates of the “green” tariff to industrial power stations of different capacities.
* SPP built from January 1, 2020 with a capacity of up to 1 MW are not required to participate in auctions and can issue a “green” tariff, receiving 0.113 Euro per kWh guaranteed by the state.
Let's consider step-by-step implementation of the project using the example of the realized 1 MW solar power station.
Let's break down the project into stages for understanding (note: the diagram reflects sequential realization, processes can go in parallel) and the timing of their realization:
- Preliminary analysis - 10 months.
- Development – the process took 11-12 months.
- Construction – 5 months.
- Legalization of a "green" tariff, start of generation - 2 months.
The breakdown into stages allows us to see how much time takes development and preparation for the construction.
A further step-by-step example of project implementation assumes that the land for the construction has a full package of documents and the Ready to build status.
Thus, we save 9-14 months and quickly start the construction.
Step 1 (1st and 2nd stages have already been completed):
Land plot selection from the EDS-Development database.
To date (May 2020) in the range are plots in the Dnipropetrovsk oblast, options for cooperation in all oblasts of Ukraine are possible.
Construction of solar power station:
The implementation of this stage takes on average 5 months.
Project details for our facility:
- 3094 JA Solar photovoltaic modules 380 W each;
- 13 SMA string inverters with a capacity of 75 kW each;
- packaged transformer substation KTP-1000/10/0.4 kV was built for the transmission of alternating current to the grid;
- connection to the distribution company grids is made using a 0.4 kV cable line;
- the facility is equipped with monitoring, video surveillance, burglar alarm and lighting systems.
EDS-Development land plots are sold as a standalone product. You can build in-house or hire contractors who provide such services.
We certainly recommend EDS-Engineering LLC as a contractor..
They are currently offering a lucrative turnkey offer for 1MW projects.
Legalization of a “green” tariff and all necessary paperwork to start generating and selling electricity.
For the SPS, which we have chosen as an example, this stage took 2 months.
The calculation of a 1 MW SPS payback can be seen on the example. Figures may vary depending on the installed photovoltaic panels, number of sunny days per year, etc. тощо.
Get a free consultation right now